If you want to cancel your beach hut agreement please make sure you comply with the terms below.
Please be aware that you need to give one month's notice from the date you complete this form.
Before you terminate your agreement please be aware that:
- The hut/site must be vacated by the termination date.
- All articles left in the beach hut after the termination date will be disposed of and destroyed.
- The hut/site must be left in clean order to allow us to rent it out immediately.
- The key (huts only) be returned by the termination date.
- Failure to hand back keys will result in loss of deposit.
- If a balance is outstanding please make sure that full payment is made within 28 days. If a refund is due this will be processed within one month of the termination date and returned to you by cheque or BACS.
Any personal information which you provide will be held and used by East Devon District Council for the purpose of terminating a beach hut contract. Your information may also be shared within East Devon District Council for the purposes of carrying out our lawful functions. Otherwise your personal information will not be disclosed to anybody outside East Devon District Council without your permission, unless there is a lawful reason to do so, for example disclosure is necessary for crime prevention or detection purposes. Your information will be held securely and will not be retained for any longer than is necessary. There are a number of rights available to you in relation to our use of your personal information, depending on the reason for processing. Further detail about our use of your personal information can be found in the relevant Privacy Notice which can be accessed here.
Start the journey
More info about the journey
Decide your termination date.
Remove all your possessions/hut.
Make sure the hut/site is clean.
Return the keys by the termination date.
If a balance is outstanding please ensure that full payment is made within 28 days. If a refund is due this will be processed within one month of the termination date and be returned via cheque or BACS.
You can also call us on 01395 517528 or email email@example.com to arrange termination of your contract.