Please complete this shortened claim form if:

  • you are already in receipt of Housing Benefit and have had a change in circumstances which means you may now qualify for Council Tax Support as well
  • you have recently applied for Housing Benefit via the Department for Work and Pensions or the Pension Service and have been advised you need to claim Council Tax Support from us