Some of the money you pay out for childcare costs may be taken off your income when working out how much Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax Support you are entitled to.

You must complete this childcare charges form and your childcare provider needs to complete their declaration so we can take into account the money you pay them.

Make sure your child care provider completes their form - the childcare provider declaration.