Please complete the online form by clicking on the blue start button.
Please use this form to tell us about all of you and your partner's bank, savings and capital details.
If you and your partner are of working age (below the age to claim pension credit) and your total money is more than £6,000, you must complete this form as well providing evidence.
If you or your partner are of pension age and your total money is more than £10,000, you must complete this form as well providing evidence.
Any personal information which you provide will be held and used by East Devon District Council for the purpose of processing your Housing Benefit and/or in the administration of Council Tax.
- Your information may be provided to a third party acting on our behalf in processing your Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax.
- Your information may also be shared within East Devon District Council for the purposes of carrying out our lawful functions. Otherwise your personal information will not be disclosed to anybody outside East Devon District Council without your permission, unless there is a lawful reason to do so, for example disclosure is necessary for crime prevention or detection purposes.
- Your information will be held securely and will not be retained for any longer than is necessary.
There are a number of rights available to you in relation to our use of your personal information, depending on the reason for processing. Further detail about our use of your personal information can be found in the relevant Privacy Notice which can be accessed at eastdevon.gov.uk/privacy.
Start the journey
More info about the journey
All details of you and your partner's money (savings/capital/investments) including:
- bank, building society or post office accounts. Up to date balances, even if these are overdrawn or have a zero balance
- ISAs, shares and premium bonds
- bonds or unit trusts. Numbers held and name of holding company
- National Savings certificates
- land or property you own but not the home you live in
We aim to process your claim within 14 days of you giving us all the information we need.
If evidence is needed, please supply this as quickly as possible. We will write or email to confirm what we require.
You can now email your evidence to email@example.com. We can accept scanned images or photographs of your evidence.
The quicker you provide the information, the quicker we can process your application.
- Phone 01395 517446
- Visit the the benefits team at: Exmouth Town Hall, Monday to Friday from 9am to 4.30pm Knowle, Sidmouth, Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5pm