Signing up for paperless notifications is a two-part process:
1. set up your account and then
2. click the "Yes I want to sign up now" link when you log in. This is the important bit to make sure we send you paperless notifications.
When you have completed these steps, we’ll send all future letters to the email address you have given us, so please make sure you tell us if you change it.
Once you have set up your account you can also:
- see details of all payments we have made to you for your tenant(s)
- see invoice recovery amounts
- see the all Housing Benefit overpayments and make a payment
You don't need to register to:
Start the journey
More info about the journey
To register and view your details you will need:
- your email address
- a username (this can be your email address) and a password to access your records
- your landlord creditor reference number
When you have registered, we will send you an activation email, which you must click on to activate your account and complete the registration process.
Once you have activated your account, you will be directed to a page where you will be able to:
- enter your landlord creditor reference number
- enter your personal details to access your account
- view your tenant's Housing Benefit payment details
If you prefer not to use this easy online service, please call us on 01395 517446 during our office opening hours for information about your tenant's payment details.
However, as the website is available 24 hours a day and is updated regularly, by registering online you can see current account information and check the status of your account.