All local libraries have internet access and some libraries hire out computers. Access is usually available during normal library opening times.
- Axminster Library, South Street, Axminster, EX13 5AD. Tel: 01297 32693
- Budleigh Salterton Library, Station Road, Budleigh Salterton EX9 6RH. Tel: 01395 443245
- Clyst Vale Library, Clyst Vale Community College, Station Road, Broadclyst. Tel: 01392 464010
- Colyton Library, Market Place, Colyton, EX24 6NQ. Tel: 01297 552877
- Cullompton Library, The Hayridge Devon Centre, Exeter Hill, Cullompton EX15 1DJ. Tel: 01392 388400
- Exmouth Library, 40 Exeter Road, Exeter, EX8 1PS. Tel: 01395 272677
- Honiton Library, 48/50 New Street, Honiton EX14 1BS. Tel: 01404 42818.
- Ottery St Mary Library, Old Town Hall, Ottery St Mary EX11 1DJ. Tel: 01404 813838
- Pinhoe Library, Main Road, Pinhoe, Exeter, EX12 2NY. Tel: 01392 466007
- Seaton Library, 23 Queen Street, Seaton EX12 2NY
- Sidmouth Library, Blackmore Drive, Sidmouth EX10 8LA. Tel: 01395 512192
- Topsham Library, Nelson Close, Topsham, Nr Exeter EX3 ODX. Tel: 01392 874955
- Uffculme Library, School House, 8 Ashley Road, Uffculme, EX15 3AY. Tel: 01884 840522
- Dunkeswell Spar Shop, Unit 5 Culme Way, Dunkeswell EX14 4JP
Public access computer available Monday/Wednesday/Friday 9am to 3pm. Free.
- Honiton WorX, based at the Beehive Centre, Honiton. Contact - Mark Brownville – normal office hours 01404 758008.
Offer a drop-in help session every Thursday from 10 am to 3pm except when closed during school holidays.
They provide help with acquiring basic computer skills using the training package "Learn My Way". This enables people to use a computer for a variety of purposes - to claim benefits, search for work, shop and bank on line. They also take referrals direct from the Job Centre to provide training and assistance to job seekers and designate one day a week to this. Honiton WorX also offers other training in Basic Food Hygiene – which is free if in receipt of appropriate benefits. Support is offered in group and one to one formats.