5. Relief for non-profit making organisations
We can reduce the rates payable for non-domestic properties occupied by certain non-profit making organisations.
This relief can be awarded to organisations whose main objects are:
- charitable, philanthropic or religious; or
- concerned with education, social welfare, science, literature or fine arts; or
- the occupier is a club concerned with recreation.
How to apply
- Complete a sports club relief application form for sports clubs such as football, rugby, cricket, bowling
- Complete a non-profit making organisation application form for other clubs or organisations such as grant assisted schools, Tourist Information Bureaux, village halls.