- view the account balance as well as a breakdown of what's owed for the last five years
- view the amount and date of the last payment received
- view the amounts due. What your instalments are and the date they need to be paid
- view the bills we've sent you since 1 April 2014
- sign up for paperless billing. Once set up, we’ll send all future bills to the email address you have given us, so please make sure you tell us if you change your email address
For security purposes, you need to register for online services. This only takes five minutes.
You don't need to register to:
Start the journey
More info about the journey
To register and view your details you will need:
- your email address
- a username (this can be your email address) and a password to access your records
- your eight digit business rates bill number starting with 30
When you have registered, we will send you an activation email, which you must click on to activate your account and complete the registration process.
Once you have activated your account, you will be directed to a page where you will need to:
- enter your eight digit business rates bill number starting with 30
- enter your personal details to access your account
- view your business rates details
If you prefer not to use this easy online service, please call us on 01395 517445 during our office opening hours for information about your business rates account.
However, as the website is available 24 hours a day and is updated regularly, by registering online you can see current account information and check the status of your account.