- A large proportion of households were made up of families with parents aged under 40 with young children.
- 53% of households contain two people who are employed full or part time.
- 15% had one or more members of the household with a disability or infirmity that limits their everyday activity.
- The majority of people that live in Cranbrook are White British.
- The majority of people that live in Cranbrook work in Exeter, 68% of households have at least one member that works in Exeter.
- 50% of households have one or more people that are Christian, 54% of households have at least one person that is of no religion or faith.