Percentage of people that felt these areas of work should be important to Cranbrook Town Council:
- 93% a manager and facilitator of projects to develop the town.
- 92% a provider of local services to the community.
- 91% leading the community in campaigning for resources and services.
- 90% a democratically elected representative voice for the community.
- 89% a manager of community facilities and open spaces.
- 88% a one stop shop for communication with public authorities and voluntary agencies.
- 87% closely examining and inspecting the work of other public bodies in Cranbrook.
- 86% a place for debating the communities priorities.
- 78% a figurehead for the community and leader of civic events.