- 56% don’t feel well informed about what services are available or coming to Cranbrook, 45% do feel well informed.
- 70% feel well informed about what’s going on in the community, this is 16% less people than in 2014.
- 57% don’t feel well informed about planning and development in Cranbrook.
- 54% are satisfied with public transport, 22% are dissatisfied mainly due to the railway station delays and they want more frequent buses.
- 59% are satisfied with the doorstep waste and recycling collection this is 11% less than last year, 28% are dissatisfied mainly as they cannot recycle cardboard and all plastics.
- 62% of people are satisfied with parks, public gardens, play areas and open spaces. This is a rise of 25% since 2014.
- 41% are satisfied with street cleaning, 32% were dissatisfied.
- 82% are satisfied with the ways they can pay Council Tax, this is a fall from 87% in 2013 and 2014.
- 42% are satisfied with their housing providers associated services, 29% are dissatisfied.
- 43% satisfied with the internet and telephone, this is 22% less people than in 2013 and 2014. 41% are dissatisfied, a rise of 17%. Mainly as there is only one available internet provider and the internet service is poor and intermittent.
- 63% satisfied with energy services, this is 18% more people last year. 21% are not satisfied (14% less than last year). The most common comments of those dissatisfied stated there is only one energy provider so they have no choice and that heating bills are expensive.
The most common services or facilities people most want (in order) are a leisure centre, a pub a swimming pool, a gym and something for young people to do.