- 76% of people make one or more car, van, motorbike or scooter journeys a day from home.
- 79% most regularly travel to and from work driving a car or van alone, 16% use a bus and 16% share a car, 10% travel by bicycle and 9% walk.
- 55% most regularly travel to and from leisure by walking, 54% share a car or van, 50% drive a car or van alone, 34% use the bus and 27% cycle.
- 92% usually travel by car, motorbike, scooter or van.
- 46% of households have one car or van, 47% have two and 5% have three.