4. Who do we engage?
We will seek the views of anyone appearing to have an interest in any area in which we carry out a role or task, including:
- local people across all ages, ethnicities, religions and beliefs, gender and sexual orientations, physical and/or sensory disabilities, learning disabilities, and mental health issues.
- service users, and people who might become service users
- vulnerable and seldom heard groups
- groups representing the public, including council tax payers
- elected representatives such as councillors and MPs
- businesses, voluntary and charitable organisations
- our staff and partners
- other public authorities and service providers
We recognise that when seeking views, some individuals or communities may be harder to reach than others.