What does the Licensing and Enforcement Committee do?
This committee undertakes licensing and enforcement functions relating to liquor licensing including personal and premises licensing, hackney carriage and private hire vehicles, gaming, entertainment, food and miscellaneous licensing.
Full details of the responsibilities of the licensing and enforcement committee are set out in the constitution.
- Megan Armstrong, Independent Group
- Brian Bailey, Conservative
- Dean Barrow, Conservative
- Matthew Booth, Independent Group
- Colin Brown, Conservative
- Jenny Brown, Conservative
- Maddy Chapman, Conservative
- Bruce de Saram, Conservative
- John Dyson, Independent Group
- Pat Graham, Liberal Democrats
- Steve Hall, Conservative
- Marcus Hartnell, Conservative
- Geoff Jung, Independent Group
- Jim Knight, Conservative
- Cherry Nicholas, Conservative
- John O'Leary, Conservative
Chairman is Steve Hall
Vice Chairman is Jim Knight