What does the Licensing and Enforcement Committee do?
This committee undertakes licensing and enforcement functions relating to liquor licensing including personal and premises licensing, hackney carriage and private hire vehicles, gaming, entertainment, food and miscellaneous licensing.
Full details of the responsibilities of the licensing and enforcement committee are set out in the constitution.
- Megan Armstrong, Independent Group
- Brian Bailey, Conservative
- Matthew Booth, Independent Group
- Colin Brown, Conservative
- Paul Carter, Conservative
- Maddy Chapman, Conservative
- Bruce de Saram, Conservative
- John Dyson, Independent Group
- Steve Gazzard, Liberal Democrats
- Steve Hall, Conservative
- Geoff Jung, Independent Group
- Jim Knight, Independent
- Cherry Nicholas, Conservative
- John O'Leary, Conservative
- Pauline Stott, Conservative
Chairman is Steve Hall
Vice Chairman is John O'Leary