4. Register our partnerships
We keep details of current partnership involvement in a partnership register contained on the SPAR.net system.
The purpose of this is to provide:
- a mechanism for reviewing partnership involvement
- clarity regarding which partnerships the council is involved in and why, who is leading and how progress is being reported
The partnership register will be maintained on behalf of the council by the information management officer and the responsible officer for each partnership.
The required details needed to set up a new partnership on SPAR are as follows.
- title of the partnership
- service area within the council
- lead/responsible officer
- objective (what has the partnership been set up to do?)
- governance arrangements such as terms of reference or partnership agreements
- reporting arrangements
- funding contribution (grants, revenue contributions or ‘in kind’)
- total annual budget
- targets or key outcomes for the year