4. The legal and national guidance framework
The legal framework that we work in is set out in the following acts of parliament and national guidance.
- Children Act 2004
- Chief Inspectors Reports on arrangements to Safeguard Children (2002 and 2005)
- Victoria Climbie Inquiry Report
- Every Child Matters
- Working Together 2010 (updated expected January 2013).
- National Service Framework for Children, Young People and Maternity Services
- UN convention of the Rights of the Child
- Public Sector Data Sharing: Guidance on the law