Our customer services team are here to ensure you get the help you need when you contact the council.
In December 2016 we:
- answered 5706 phone calls
- replied to 907 emails
- responded to 46 live chat requests
- and welcomed 507 visitors at reception
We try to solve your problem at first point of contact. We can help you to:
- report any problems with your bin collections
- buy a council parking permit
- report litter and fly-tipping
- report a lost, stray or aggressive dog
- request street cleaning
- report problems with public toilets
- report damaged or missing street name signs
If we can't help you ourselves, we will put you through to the right person who can.