Our customer services team are here to ensure you get the help you need when you contact the council.
In September 2018 we:
- answered 9762 phone calls
- replied to 1753 emails
- welcomed 786 visitors at reception at Sidmouth
- and welcomed 1051 visitors at reception at Exmouth Town Hall
We try to solve your problem at first point of contact. We can help you to:
- report any problems with your bin collections
- buy a council parking permit
- report litter and fly-tipping
- report a lost, stray or aggressive dog
- request street cleaning
- report problems with public toilets
- report damaged or missing street name signs
If we can't help you ourselves, we will put you through to the right person who can.