Do you have concerns regarding any land which may be affected by pollution or contamination? Report it to us.
We do not consider anonymous complaints unless there are exceptional circumstances.
Start the journey
More info about the journey
- Your contact information including address, telephone numbers and email (where applicable).
- The address and other information about the land.
- Description of the issue and why you are concerned.
- Date and times relating to the issue and how it affects you.
- And finally whether or not you have reported this issue to us before.
We will normally contact you within two working days to explain how your complaint will be dealt with.
Our initial contact with you is likely to be a telephone call. We will endeavour to use your preferred contact method wherever possible
You may prefer to write, email, or telephone environmental health on 01395 517456.