We can provide advice and information on a whole range of environmental health issues, including those mentioned on our website. Report it to us here and please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any other advice or information.
We do not consider anonymous complaints unless there are exceptional circumstances.
Please note we only deal with enquiries within East Devon. You will need to contact the relevant local authority if not in East Devon.
Start the journey
More info about the journey
- Your contact information including address, telephone numbers and email (where applicable).
- The address and other information about the issue.
- Description of the issue.
- Date and times of the issue and how it affects you.
- And finally whether or not you have reported this issue to us before.
We will normally contact you within two working days to explain how your complaint will be dealt with.
Our initial contact with you is likely to be a telephone call. We will endeavour to use your preferred contact method wherever possible
You may prefer to write, email, or telephone environmental health on 01395 517456.