We can provide advice and information on complaints of rubbish accumulations which have been dumped on land. Following an investigation, we may take action against the occupier or owner of the land to get the rubbish removed.
If the issue is associated with gardens, such as where piles of rubbish are affecting other properties and preventing neighbours from enjoying the use of their garden, we may use our statutory nuisance powers to resolve the problem.
Report it to us here and please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any other advice or information.
We do not consider anonymous complaints unless there are exceptional circumstances.
Start the journey
More info about the journey
- Your contact information including address, telephone numbers and email (where applicable).
- The address and other information about the issue.
- Description of the issue.
- Date and times of the issue and how it affects you.
- And finally whether or not you have reported this issue to us before.
We will normally contact you within two working days to explain how your complaint will be dealt with.
Our initial contact with you is likely to be a telephone call. We will endeavour to use your preferred contact method wherever possible
You may prefer to write, email, or telephone environmental health on 01395 517456.