We can deal with many types of light pollution complaints from residential or commercial premises. If you are unsure, we would recommend making contact with us in person or by telephone first. We can then discuss the process with you personally and you can then decide whether or not to formalise your complaint. Report it to us here.
We do not consider anonymous complaints unless there are exceptional circumstances.
Start the journey
More info about the journey
- Your contact information including address, telephone numbers and email (where applicable).
- The address and other information about where the light pollution is coming from.
- Description of the light pollution.
- Date and times of the light pollution and how often it affects you.
- And finally whether or not you have reported this situation to us before.
We will normally contact you within two working days to explain how your complaint will be dealt with.
Our initial contact with you is likely to be a telephone call. We will endeavour to use your preferred contact method wherever possible
You may prefer to write, email, or telephone environmental health on 01395 517456.