To complain about a council service you can call us on 01395 517528, or complete this online form.

For reporting a missed bin collection see our recycling and rubbish services.

Object to a planning application using our online planning form.

Contact Devon County Council  for highways issues such as reporting a pothole or grass-cutting on road-side verges.