3. What we will fund
- Projects that benefit two or more town or parish council areas within East Devon. For example, this could be factors such as residents of neighbouring parish attending your project, or the project being delivered in multiple locations in different parishes. Exmouth, as part of a pilot scheme, are managing their own funding so must not be included when counting how many town or parish council areas your project benefits. Although we will consider applications that include a small benefit to Exmouth as well as a larger benefit to two or more other town or parish councils, where there the majority of the benefit is to Exmouth or where Exmouth is the only beneficiary you must apply to the Exmouth Community Fund through Exmouth Town Council.
- Projects that show communities working together; identifying new ideas for their mutual benefit. Applications are welcome from community projects benefiting, enhancing and making a difference to communities.
- All applicants must show that they have explored opportunities to work with other voluntary and community groups to either identify and/or carry out the proposed project.
- Grants are for both capital (one off costs of a permanent item, structure etc) and / or one off revenue costs (temporary items, events, start-up costs, costs of a time limited project etc.). Can include one off staff costs / time limited project staff costs.
- All grant money awarded must realistically be able to be spent and claimed within 12 months of receiving your grant offer letter.