5. What to include as part of your application
Please send us quotations, tender specifications and evidence of cost as outlined:
- All projects that will cost under £5,000 must include at least one written quotation from a contractor (if using a contractor) / supplier.
- If the total cost of your project is between £5,001 and £100,000 you must provide a minimum of three quotations. For projects between £5,001 and £100,000 you must invite quotations using a written tender specification containing brief details of the project and asking for quotations to be submitted to you by a specified deadline. The same written tender specification must be sent to all organisations you’re inviting to send you a quote. This is to ensure all organisations vying for the project have exactly the same information to use for their quotation.
- If the total cost of your project is over £100,000 you must use a formal tender process and a minimum of 4 suppliers must respond to a written tender specification. If you aren’t sure what this involves please contact us.
- If for some reason you can’t submit the required number of quotations please send us information / evidence of why this isn’t possible.
- If your project doesn’t involve any 3rd party quotations please give us as much detail as possible on how you reached your conclusion of costs.
- If you are applying as a voluntary or community group, Community Interest Company or a registered charity you’ll need to send us a copy of your governing document. You must also send us the previous year’s accounts for your organisation, or evidence that another organisation such as a town or parish council will be accountable for and bank roll your project. Also send us a letter of support from at least one of the town and parish councils that your project will cover.
- If your project involves work with vulnerable people then send us a copy of your safeguarding policy/policies and details of how any staff and volunteers and appropriately trained.
- Please send supporting documents wherever possible. This could include things such as; details of offers/ grants from any other funder/ organization, photographs, specifications and drawings, extracts from your Parish Plan(s) or Neighbourhood Plan(s), evidence of consultation e.g. letters of support, evidence of need for your project.