21. Liability and indemnity
The Supplier shall be liable for and shall indemnify the Buyer, its servants and agents from and against all costs (including legal costs), charges, expenses, damages, claims or proceedings arising from or in connection with:
- any failure by the Supplier to provide the Service in accordance with these Conditions or any other term of the Contract or at all;
- any breach by the Supplier of these Conditions (not amounting to a failure to provide the Service);
- any injury, death, sickness or ill health caused to or suffered by any servant or agent of the Buyer or of the Supplier, customer or visitor to any Facility, or other person affected by provision of the Service;
- any loss or damage to any land, building or other property of any person;
- any other third party claim; except where the same results from the wilful or negligent act or omission of the Buyer or any of its servants or agents.