If you would like to be considered for another council or housing association property you'll need to complete an online application form which is available on Devon Home Choice.

It's important that you answer every question as this will help decide your housing need and your banding. Most requests to transfer will be accepted but you must have no rent arrears and not be subject to a possession order.

We'll write to you to tell you which band your application has been placed in, your application date and registration number.

For further information on our privacy policy please visit