4. Making an online application
Making an application will take about 30 minutes. You will need to:
- go to Devon Home Choice
- click on 'Register with Devon Home Choice' and follow the instructions
- enter your national insurance number
- give a memorable date and a password
Once submitted you will be given a six digit login reference. Then:
- click on 'apply online for social housing', then 'click here to complete a new housing register application'
- complete and submit the application form
If you don't have access to a computer at home you can use computers at your local library for free, come into our offices in Sidmouth or Exmouth and use one of our computers, or consider asking a friend or relative with a computer to help you.
You can choose to complete a paper application form but you must answer all the questions or the form will be returned to you. Please call us to request a paper application form.