You may be interested in a temporary job with us if you are:
- looking for a flexible solution to improve your work/life balance
- looking to broaden your administrative skills
- retired - and have valuable experience to share
- recently graduated - wanting public sector experience
- seeking family friendly hours
- returning to work after a career break
We're currently looking to increase our talented pool of casual workers for assignments with Devon County Council, East Devon District Council and other public sector organisations.
Assignments may last anything from a day to several weeks, depending on the requirements of our customers. However, once registered, we'll do our utmost to meet your needs.
Whatever your reason for choosing to join Temp Solutions, you'll enjoy a variety of benefits including:
- a choice of weekly or monthly pay
- excellent working conditions, a broad range of responsibilities
- interesting and varied assignments
- competitive rates of pay
Our temps are flexible, adaptable and work across the county - recent placements include secretarial and PA roles, payroll clerks, filing and photocopying, office administration, receptionists and telephonists, data inputting, word processing and accounts work.
Would you like to learn more?
For a temporary job apply online or phone Temp Solutions on 01392 382087 who will be happy to answer your questions.