When you book onto a course you are entrusted to ensure this has been agreed with your line manager.
To provide participants with the bid writing techniques to produce customer-focused proposals, increasing their success rate and winning new resources for their organisation.
- Key principles of successful bid writing
- Effective communication - writing styles & presentation guidance
- Understanding funder motivations & meeting their objectives
- Making a difference - demonstrating funder & beneficiary outcomes
- Benefit statements: practical exercise
- Why applications fail - to bid or not to bid?
- Presenting your case - preparing a winning proposal structure based on evidence of need & demand, effective management & planning
- Making a successful application - key questions: outcomes & impacts; monitoring & evaluation; track record & sustainability
- Drafting application summary
- Costing your project
- Improving your success rate - proposal review
- Testing the theory: practical exercise
- Bid assessment criteria; timelines & checklist
- Reviewing the outcome - improving performance
No courses currently scheduled
To book on a course please email the course title and the date you wish to attend to the Learning and Development Team. Please also let us know if you have any special requirements or would like us to make reasonable adjustments in order that you can get the maximum benefit from the training.
If no dates are scheduled you will be able to add your name onto a waiting list and you will be contacted when a date has been arranged. To register interest in a future course please email the Learning and Development Team with the title of the course you wish to attend.
If you are registered, training is available via e-learning, through Learning Nexus see the E-Learning page for more information about the courses available and how to access them.