When you book onto a course you are entrusted to ensure this has been agreed with your line manager.
This one day workshop explores effective business planning and helps delegates to develop skills in commercial awareness for benefiting from future opportunities.
Understanding the operating environment
- The challenges of working in a political environment
- The challenges of partnership working
- The purpose, nature and effectiveness of business planning processes
- Developing a Business Plan - steps to follow
- Becoming commercially aware and financially astute
- Undertaking a Financial Appraisal to include: Costs/income, Sensitivity analysis and Return on investment
- Managing expectations and competing values (service provider v income generating)
- Integrating strategic with operational needs
- Stakeholder analysis
- Managing risk
All Managers and staff who need to be more commercially aware
|Business Planning & Commercial Awareness||
No courses currently scheduled
To book on a course please email the course title and the date you wish to attend to the Learning and Development Team. Please also let us know if you have any special requirements or would like us to make reasonable adjustments in order that you can get the maximum benefit from the training.
If no dates are scheduled you will be able to add your name onto a waiting list and you will be contacted when a date has been arranged. To register interest in a future course please email the Learning and Development Team with the title of the course you wish to attend.
If you are registered, training is available via e-learning, through Learning Nexus see the E-Learning page for more information about the courses available and how to access them.