When you book onto a course you are entrusted to ensure this has been agreed with your line manager.
To enhance and develop participants' understanding of Emotional Intelligence, including an introduction to NLP. Helping participants to understand how to become more emotionally intelligent and apply this learning to their workplace to achieve even better results in communicating with others at all levels.
The course will cover:
- What is Emotional Intelligence?
- What is NLP? A few of the key NLP/EI Presuppositions
- Understanding our emotions, and those of others
- The 5 domains of EI, as identified by Daniel Goleman
- The 2 aspects (understanding yourself, and understanding others)
- The NLP Communications Model
- The STOP tool for recognising a need for more EI
- Building and developing Rapport
People who use Emotional Intelligence are:
- Happier, more confident
- Have higher levels of self-esteem
- Have higher levels of energy and vitality
- Experience less stress
- Are more resilient
- More likely to achieve their goals
- Perform better at work
- More engaged at work
- Better at developing themselves and growing as individuals.
Emotional Intelligence Using NLP
No courses currently scheduled
To book on a course please email the course title and the date you wish to attend to the Learning and Development Team. Please also let us know if you have any special requirements or would like us to make reasonable adjustments in order that you can get the maximum benefit from the training.
If no dates are scheduled you will be able to add your name onto a waiting list and you will be contacted when a date has been arranged. To register interest in a future course please email the Learning and Development Team with the title of the course you wish to attend.
If you are registered, training is available via e-learning, through Learning Nexus see the E-Learning page for more information about the courses available and how to access them.
A very good introduction to EI theory is available on the businessballs website