When you book onto a course you are entrusted to ensure this has been agreed with your line manager.
Effective communication is vital to delivering an efficient and effective service to customers and each other. With this course, delegates will learn about the power of Rapport and how to use it to best effect.
To enhance and develop participant's personal communication skills to help them build even better and more rewarding relationships. The course will cover:
- What is NLP? (Neuro Linguistic Programming)
- The science and art of communicating effectively
- What is Rapport and how to achieve it
- Preferred thinking styles and how to influence them
- Reframing situations to allow for a positive resourceful state
- The power of language: what we say, what we don't say.
- Body language and mind reads
- Saying No for a positive outcome
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
No courses currently scheduled
To book on a course please email the course title and the date you wish to attend to the Learning and Development Team. Please also let us know if you have any special requirements or would like us to make reasonable adjustments in order that you can get the maximum benefit from the training.
If no dates are scheduled you will be able to add your name onto a waiting list and you will be contacted when a date has been arranged. To register interest in a future course please email the Learning and Development Team with the title of the course you wish to attend.
If you are registered, training is available via e-learning, through Learning Nexus see the E-Learning page for more information about the courses available and how to access them.
A very good introduction to NLP principles and techniques is available on the businessballs website.