When you book onto a course you are entrusted to ensure this has been agreed with your line manager.
This course informs the rationale and legal requirements in relation to risk assessment and provides an understanding of the application of risk assessment to work processes.
This course is aimed at persons with management responsibility for Risk Assessment. It details:
- The rationale and legal requirements in relation to risk assessment.
- An understanding of the application of risk assessment to work processes.
- Participants will be able to understand the benefits of risk assessment.
- The action that can occur if legislation is not complied with and the effects on the organisation they represent.
The course involves:
- The principles of risk assessment.
- Evaluation of various types of risk assessment.
- How they apply to best management practice.
Managers and Supervisors responsible for Risk assessment.
Risk Assessment for Managers or Assessors
No courses currently scheduled
To book on a course please email the course title and the date you wish to attend to the Learning and Development Team. Please also let us know if you have any special requirements or would like us to make reasonable adjustments in order that you can get the maximum benefit from the training.
If no dates are scheduled you will be able to add your name onto a waiting list and you will be contacted when a date has been arranged. To register interest in a future course please email the Learning and Development Team with the title of the course you wish to attend.
If you are registered, training is available via e-learning, through Learning Nexus see the E-Learning page for more information about the courses available and how to access them. The relevant course is Risk Assessment for Managers.