If you are a personal licence holder it's a legal requirement that you tell us if you change your name or address.

How to tell us

You can use this online application to let us know your new name or address details.

You'll also need to send us your existing personal licence and badge in the post so that it can be re-issued.


You'll be charged a fee for this application.  Please make sure you are aware of how much this will cost