If you hold a club premises certificate then you'll need to tell us if you change the name of your club or the registered address.

How to tell us

You'll need to send us an email telling us the new name or registered address of the club.  Please also tell us the old name, the address of the premises and the club premises certificate number.


The club secretary (on behalf of the club premises certificate holder) or their agent will need to complete the form.


You'll be charged a fee for this application.  Please make sure you are aware of how much this will cost