If your club holds a club premises certificate (or if you've applied for a club premises certificate and the application hasn't been determined yet) then you'll need to tell us about any changes made to the club rules.

How to tell us

You can let us know your club rules have changed by filling in the online form.


The club secretary (on behalf of the club premises certificate holder) or their agent will need to complete the form.


You'll be charged a fee for this application. Please make sure you are aware of how much this will cost