Please read our information about minor variations before you apply.

How to apply

If you want to apply for a minor variation to your club premises certificate then you can do this online.

You'll need to give:

  • an explanation of the variation
  • a detailed plan if you are changing the layout of the premises.  You can find out more about this in our guidance for plans
  • details of any further steps you'll take to promote the four licensing objectives - these will be attached to your licence as conditions and you may find our GN6 guidance helpful with this


You must put up public notices at the premises with details of the application.  

More information and a template to follow are in our guide for minor variations.


You'll be charged a fee for this application.  Please make sure you are aware of how much this will cost.