If you're a company, business or individual with a property interest in a premises that is licensed under the Licensing Act 2003 then you can notify us of that interest.  

If you tell us that you have an interest then we'll let you know if there are any changes made to the licence for that premises.

It is not a legal requirement to register your interest, it's at your discretion. The notice will have effect for 12 months and you'll need to give us a new notice each year if you still want to be told about any changes. 

How to apply

You can give your notification of interest in a premises online.  

You'll need to give:

  • your details
  • the name and licence number of the premises
  • details of your interest in the premises


Anyone with a property interest in the premises can apply. This includes:

  • the freeholder/leaseholder
  • a legal mortgagee
  • a person in occupation of the property


You'll need to pay a fee for this application.  Please make sure you are aware of how much this will cost.