Please read our information about transferring a premises licence before you apply.

How to apply

You can apply online to have a premises licence transferred into your name.

You'll need:

  • to know whether you want to apply as an individual, a partnership or a company
  • the existing licence holder's consent to the transfer.  They can complete a consent form online and we will need to receive this with your application
  • to scan and attach copies of documents which demonstrate the new licence holder's right to work in the UK.  (This only applies to individual applicants or applicants who are part of a partnership).  You can find further details about which documents are acceptable in the notes at the end of the application form.


You'll be charged a fee for this application.  Please make sure you are aware of how much this will cost.