Information about riding establishment licences is under running a riding establishment.

How to apply

If you want to run a riding establishment you will need to apply for a licence. You can do this online. 


You will need to pay a fee for your licence. Please make sure you are aware of how much this will cost.

You will also need to pay the vet's fee for inspecting the premises.  We will ask you to pay this after the inspection has taken place.