East Devon District Council

Cookies information

eastdevon.gov.uk uses cookies to make the site simpler. Find out more about the cookies we use.

Gambling premises licence

You'll need a premises licence for a betting office, race track, bingo club, adult gaming centre or a family entertainment centre

Content in this section