5. Stage 2 - consultations
- Before a street trading consent is granted, the council will carry out a consultation process with:
- The Highways Authority (Devon County Council) / Highways England
- Devon and Cornwall Police
- Devon and Somerset Fire & Rescue Service (DSFR) where appropriate
- The Council’s Environmental Health (Commercial and Environment Protection) Teams
- The relevant Ward Members (unless they are the applicant)
- The appropriate Parish or Town Council (unless they are the applicant)
- Where practicable, 10 working days will be given for representations to be received.
- No consultation will be carried out on applications for established events or sites (such as Sidmouth Folk Week and regular applications from registered local charities for consents on the Seaton Esplanade or sites which become established as consent sites in the future).