People living in the area of Clyst St Mary and Clyst St George are invited to share their ideas and comments on a proposal for a walking and cycling link to the Exe Estuary trail.
The Clyst Valley Trail will be a 13 km (8 mile) commuting and recreational Trail for walkers, cyclists, horse riders and people with limited mobility. It will link the Exe Estuary Trail at Dart’s Farm, Topsham with the historic National Trust Killerton House.
Section 4 – Clyst St Mary to the Exe Estuary Trail
The benefits of Section 4 of the Trail for residents of Clyst St Mary and St George are to enable:
- families to cycle to the Exe Estuary Trail
- more people to commute to work in Exeter on bicycle via Topsham rail station and National Cycle Route No 2
- parents and children to cycle to school
- opportunities to increase footfall at local businesses
- opportunities for people with disabilities to enjoy the countryside.
The survey closes Monday 6th August 2018
Please read the information note and have your say by answering a 3-minute survey via this link:
If you would like a paper copy, please call Simon Bates at East Devon District Council on 01395-571747.