We send over 150,000 bills and letters every year. That's a lot of paper and we want to reduce it. By signing up to paperless billing you will save time, money and trees.
How does paperless billing work?
We will email you when there's a new bill or benefit letter. It's fast and efficient.
We ask you to:
- check your email account regularly
- tell us straightaway if you change your email address or if your email account becomes inactive
- adjust your spam filters to accept any email where the senders email address includes "@eastdevon.gov.uk". This ensures the email is delivered to your inbox
You can opt out at any time and return to paper bills.
How do I sign up for paperless bills and letters?
You only need to register once to be able to manage any of your accounts.
Please now register for:
- Council Tax
- Business rates
- Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax Support (tenant)
- Housing Benefit (landlord)