Our parks, open land and beaches are the perfect locations to hold a variety of community, corporate, commercial and private events, including weddings.
To hold an event on our land you'll need to request an application form from email@example.com
Event applications should be submitted no less than four weeks before the event date, however fast track applications are also available upon request.
Within your applications you must include:
- Risk assessment
- Public liability cover for the event, for at least two million pounds
- Site Plan for large events
Non – profit events held on Council land are charged a small administration fee of £30.60, these include, charity events, community events , educational events and awareness days. Commercial and profit making events are assessed individually and the charges vary, looking at the duration of the event, any extra facilities needed and how many people will be going to the event.
Guide Price for 2016/17 Events
- Promotions - £600 per week or £100 per day
- Funfairs - £180 per active day / £70 per standing down day plus metered utilities
- Commercial - Guide Price - £300 per day
- Markets - £200 including parking
- Manor Garden / Connaught Park weddings - price dependant upon application
- Utility hook ups/Keys £20 per hook up
Please note that some locations require keys to access the area - there is a £10 refundable deposit for the keys. Please be aware that there may also be extra charges, for example Performing Rights, Bin Emptying, etc.
When we receive an application to use Council land, we will make sure it meets our criteria and assess if any other licences are required. Once approved we will send you confirmation of your event booking and whether other licences are needed or not, it is then sent to different departments for approval and comments. When this has been received, a license may be issued.
For further information about holding an event in the District, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.