A government funded organisation called My Community Rights has a dedicated web page on Neighbourhood Planning. We suggest that you read this before starting as it provides a comprehensive overview of neighbourhood planning and the other community rights set out in the Localism Act. This website also sets out what funding is available from the government and enables you to apply for funding online. You will first need to complete the simple eligibility checker on the website and then will be given access to the grant application form. Example funding applications are provided for guidance and we are happy to help if we can.

Frequently asked questions relating to neighbourhood plans