We recently ran a consultation seeking your views on the draft of the Baxter’s Farm, Musbury Development Brief. Following this consultation the document will be revised and a further consultation will be undertaken. The Development Brief constitutes a ‘Supplementary Planning Document’ (SPD) and will follow the production and adoption process for this type of guidance.
At the consultation stage we wanted to hear your thoughts about what was being proposed for inclusion in SPD. Questions that might be considered in responses included:
- Does the scope and content of the Development Brief address the planning needs of the site?
- Will new development meet local aspirations for more affordable dwellings?
- Will new development be in keeping with the character of Musbury?
- Will the important historic setting of the site be respected?
- Is there anything else that you think the Development Brief should cover?
- Does the Development Brief propose anything that you think should not be included?
- Are there any other specific areas of concern of which we should be aware?
The consultation ran from 25 July – 10 September 2018.
East Devon AONB
Musbury Parish Council
Macfarlanes on behalf of client
South West Water
Please note that we usually upload comments to the website, with personal details redacted. Where comments are received from an organisation or business, contact details will not usually be redacted. In some cases, for instance where comments are deemed to be offensive or confidential, comments may not be made public or an officer summary may be uploaded instead.
Data Protection- Any personal information which you provide will be held and used by East Devon District Council for the purpose of producing the Development Brief and may inform other Planning Policy work. Your information may also be shared within East Devon District Council for the purposes of carrying out our lawful functions. Otherwise your personal information will not be disclosed to anybody outside East Devon District Council without your permission, unless there is a lawful reason to do so, for example disclosure is necessary for crime prevention or detection purposes. Your information will be held securely and will not be retained for any longer than is necessary. There are a number of rights available to you in relation to our use of your personal information, depending on the reason for processing. Further detail about our use of your personal information can be found in the relevant Privacy Notice which can be accessed at http://eastdevon.gov.uk/privacy.