8. Get involved: share your views
All completed questionnaires and other submissions must be with us by 9am on Monday 8 January 2018.
To fill in the questionnaire or send us comments you will first need to look at the Cranbrook Development Plan: Preferred Approach. You can find more information:
- online at The Cranbrook Plan: Preferred Approach
- at East Devon District Council's main offices at Knowle, Station Road, Sidmouth, EX10 8HL during office hours
- in the entrance area of the Younghayes Centre, 169 Younghayes Road, Cranbrook during office hours
- at our events:
- 25 November 2017 from 4pm-6pm at Christmas Market, Rockbeare Village Hall
- 26 November from 9.30am-12 noon at Indoor car boot sale, Younghayes Centre, Cranbrook
- 28 November from 5.30pm-7.30pm at the Belfry Room, Clyst Honiton Parish Church
- 7 December from 5pm-7pm at the Christmas market, Younghayes Centre, Cranbrook
Please make representations by:
Completing the questionnaire online if at all possible but if you need to, you can download a copy of the questionnaire and fill it in. Post completed forms to Communications, East Devon District Council, Knowle, Station Road, Sidmouth, EX10 8HL or hand deliver it to the Cranbrook Team upstairs in the Younghayes Community Centre, 169 Younghayes Road, Cranbrook during normal office hours.
Or you can e-mail comments to email@example.com
If you need a paper copy of this consultation posting out to you, or need it in large print or any other format please call us on (01395) 517569 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
All representations you make by email or letter:
- Will be made available publicly online as you have submitted them but any personal names and personal contact details will be removed. Names and contact details of businesses and organisations will not be removed.
- Will be kept in full on our files, used in the plan process and may be kept and in use for the lifetime of the Cranbrook Plan and beyond.
- If you give us your contact details as part of your representation we will use these to keep you informed throughout the production of the Cranbrook Plan. We may also use these to contact you for further information about your responses.
By submitting representations to us you are giving your consent for them to be kept, used and made available in this way. If you feel yours needs to be treated confidentially and not be made available in this way, please contact us.