- Cardboard - including Brown/corrugated cardboard boxes, thin card such as cereal, ready meal sleeves, egg boxes, washing powder boxes and toilet and kitchen roll tubes.
- Paper, newspapers, magazines, Yellow pages, junk mail - no need to remove windows. Please bag up shredded paper to reduce the risk of littering during collection.
- Glass bottles and jars - rinsed with no lids
- Clothes/textiles - Please place in a carrier bag to keep clean and dry please otherwise we can not recycle them.
- Shoes - Please tie in pairs so they don't separate and place in a carrier bag to keep dry
- Small electrical items - kettles, toasters, irons.
- Used household batteries - in bags supplied - please contact us if you would like any more bags
No takeaway pizza boxes please