If you want to cancel your beach hut agreement please make sure you comply with the terms below.
Please be aware that you need to give one month's notice from the date you complete this form.
Before you terminate your agreement please be aware that:
- The hut/site must be vacated by the termination date.
- All articles left in the beach hut after the termination date will be disposed of and destroyed.
- The hut/site must be left in clean order to allow us to rent it out immediately.
- The key (huts only) be returned by the termination date.
- Failure to hand back keys will result in loss of deposit.
- If a balance is outstanding please make sure that full payment is made within 28 days. If a refund is due this will be processed within one month of the termination date and returned to you by cheque or BACS.
Start the journey
More info about the journey
Decide your termination date.
Remove all your possessions/hut.
Make sure the hut/site is clean.
Return the keys by the termination date.
If a balance is outstanding please ensure that full payment is made within 28 days. If a refund is due this will be processed within one month of the termination date and be returned via cheque or BACS.
You can also call us on 01395 517528 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange termination of your contract.